REMOTE Order Management Specialist with Dutch and English
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
For one of our clients, one of the top companies in the field of information technology, consulting and outsourcing services, we are recruiting a REMOTE Order Management Specialist with Dutch and English.
• Advanced Dutch and English
• Relevant customer support background
• Systemic & analytical thinking
• Self-confidence and self-sufficient while working alone
• Team player, open and co-operative
• Ability to quickly oversee complex processes and products.
• Problem solving and initiating corrective actions
• Expert level knowledge in using Microsoft Office Productivity tools
• Establish initial communication with the customer (‘welcome call’) for incoming new orders and provide regular updates through the delivery until order closure.
• Responsible for the end to end relationship for both internal and external customers. Take responsibility for service implementation and act as primary interface for customers, internal departments and business partners or all implementation activities throughout the whole order life cycle within given timescales.
• Manage the order workflow in internal systems (CRM applications), asset inventory and other business applications provided or agreed by business to ensure all are reflecting the current state of the delivery.
• Manage customer escalations/expedite in line with the escalation/expedite process, provide root cause analysis outcome on failed installs to customer.
• Act as the single point of contact for all internal and external escalations, expedites and inquiries related to order delivery.
• Manage circuit (Access with third party suppliers) issues with the access suppliers, open incident tickets and follow-up if necessary.
• Ensure all KCI (Keep Customer Informed)/KPI (Key Performance Index) are delivered against agreed targets working with organisations to ensure it is achieved, maintain a high focus and drive on performance and operational jeopardy management.
• Complete Root Cause Analysis when necessary and contribute to Service Improvement Plan creations.
• Working schedule M to F, 9 AM to 6 PM
• Fully remote