Trade Marketing Specialist - Multinational Company/Pricing focus
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Requirements
• Min. 3-5 years’ experience in trade marketing
• Marketing knowledge, pricing, and sales oriented.
• Higher education
• Romanian as mother tongue language and very good English (written and spoken) and other Balkan language is an advantage.
• Experience in budgeting, product, and project management
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office package; SAP knowledge is an advantage.
• Analytical skills and ability to work with the sales data.
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
• Financial knowledge – can quantify plans.
• Setting and implementing promotional strategy, long and short-term marketing plans
• Introducing promotions, new products, concepts, displays, etc.
• Creation of pricing policy according to company guidelines, pricing process and price lists development and implementation
• Organizing events, catalogues, fairs, translations
• Very close cooperation with CE Group Marketing Managers – implementation and adaptation for local market
• Creation and execution of local sell activities and cooperation with local sales teams
• Translation and adaptation of materials and work with translation agency
• Close cooperation with CE digital and social media manager
• Budget management including purchase orders process (PO) and allocate/invest funds to achieve best ROI.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Competition activities monitoring, market analyses.
• Close cooperation with sales team in Romania and other Balkan markets
• Regular touch with CE marketing team members and also CEE region
• Administrate various tasks – system updates, pricing set up.
• Analyze the market and competition to identify new channels, customers, partners.
• Regular customer meetings and visits
Please apply to: irina.popovici at isg.com
Our Client is a multinational company manufacturer of industrial tools.