Invoice to Cash with German
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
· Very good knowledge of German
· Previous experience in handling customers
· University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
· Accurate, communicative, teammate, good interpersonal skills, upbeat, customer oriented
· Good dexterity with information systems
· Good communication skills
· Personal culture and client management expertise.
· High motivation and ability to learn.
· Ability to work under time pressure.
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
· Works with Transition, Training, Ops and Practice to understand contractual commitments, deal books and customer priorities;
· Works with Ops leads and customers to craft, implement and drive Value Generating [VG] roadmaps;
· Completes the entire cycle of activities related to daily assignments, coordinating with the Account Manager to ensure customer happiness while respecting Risk Management policies
· Monitors current positions by performing sounding activities related to outstanding debt
· Monitors past due performance evaluating risk of each assignment and for annual/semi-annual review and renewal process undertaken by Risk Department
· Works closely with Cash Application team to ensure accurate matching of payments
· Receives requirements to perform changes to the customer database
· Builds customized customer statements and sends them to customers
· Follows up with customers, requests for payments and investigates the reasons for non-payments
· Follow-up on accounts and payments.
· Communicates with internal and external customers
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary;
· Stable job offers - employment contract;
· Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
· Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
· Free access to our award-winning learning platform
· Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts