IT Compliance Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Compliance Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role: IT Risk & Compliance, IT Internal Audit or IT security;
• Experience in creating, implementing, maintaining and monitoring security policies, standards, procedures, programs, plans and processes, as well as with regulatory requirements related to information security and privacy;
• Fluent in English as all meetings and deliverables will be in English;
• Solution oriented, bigger picture oriented, organize;
• NICE to have: experience in implementing GRC tool and/or IT security compliance framework and controls, CISM, CISA, CISSP or related certifications;
• Well versed in the information security issues affecting financial service organizations.
• Contribute to the improvement of the IT compliance process;
• Migrate the existing IT compliance processes, controls and framework to the GRC tool;
• Support the transition of the tool at group level, as well as be involved in any project or activities of the Global IT compliance and security team;
• Produce policies, procedure and controls to support compliance and ease audits;
• Collect and maintain documentation of audit and IT security for services provided by the global IT department;
• Map certifications and regulations requirements with the group internal policies;
• Maintain and map all regulations and certifications across the group, like LGPD, GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, DSP2, HIPAA and others;
• Collaborate with multiple departments like HR, legal, Business operation, sales and others;
• Periodic assessment of IT security compliance level, KPI and specific reports.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.