Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, in 2020 Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals.
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for a focused and proactive Senior Talent Acquisition to join our HR Team. The ideal candidate holds relevant experience of working within an in house recruitment function or agency and has been responsible for implementing innovative mass recruitment solutions in a best practice environment.
• A minimum of 5 years’ of recruitment experience in a multinational company/recruitment agency;
• Experience of direct and indirect candidate sourcing via professional networking, relevant media, advertising and liaising with external agencies;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills;
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills;
• Ability to lead and coordinate multiple recruitment projects;
• Proactive, adaptable and driven;
• English proficiency.
Designs and executes recruitment strategies using a wide range of channels to source candidates;
• Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization;
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal stakeholders and candidates;
• Market intelligence and ensure market comprehension and mapping;
• Manages the recruitment process from the need identification up to the onboarding process;
• Acts as an internal consultant on all experienced recruitment related issues;
• Generates recruitment data analysis, reports, statistics, etc., formulates conclusions and recommendations;
• Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies;
• Participates in other local and regional HR projects and initiatives.