Customer Support Specialist Activation Operations
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT, Professional Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The responsibility for preparation, inception, and execution of the partnership between Allianz and the Olympic & Paralympic Movements (OPM) lies within the Group Strategy, Marketing and Distribution Team.
The partnership has the three objectives to:
a) drive employee engagement
b) build the brand
c) drive business
Rights Management & Activation is a key workstream of the global program that has been setup to run the program smoothly across the world from this year onwards. The Customer support service Activation Operation is part of the Professional Service family and provides assistance facilities by reviewing and ensuring that all legal and regulatory requirements are met for the (pre-)approval submission process on Rights Management & Activation and respective Submissions.
- Provide support to customers, including procedural documentation
- Assist customers according to the documented procedures and processes
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or Routing to subject matter experts if required)
- Approval of access requests, management of user accounts (e.g. deletion of inactive user)1st Level support
- Creation and interpretation of statistics
- Review of submission and requesting of updates if required (based on applicable guidelines and experience)
- Pre-approval of submissions on behalf of GSMD (Group Strategy, Marketing, Distribution) and routing to IOC (International Olympic Committee) /IPC (International Paralympic Committee)
- Answering of general and specific questions on Rights Management & Activation and TRACK Submissions ( request submission tool)Daily management of end-to-end process
- Regular process analysis and design of improvement options (documentation, process, technology)Continuous improvement of guidelines and training material based on processed submissions/ revisions
- Prioritize and manage multiple issues simultaneously
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and colleagues in a global environment
- English (fluent) written and spoken, additional languages as an advantage (Chinese, French, German, Spanish etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Helpdesk/Customer support
- Educational background in Marketing, Advertisement, Journalism, Linguistics, Business Administration is an advantage
- Digital Native – quick in becoming familiar with software solutions, profound knowledge in MS Office Products (esp. PowerPoint). Experience with image processing/ content management software as an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Able to follow a process with rules and regulations
- Good communication skills and high customer-orientation
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment
- Problem resolution including root cause analysis
- Enjoying working in a distributed team
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.