Team Assistant, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Team Assistant, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Team player with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Professionalism and integrity are required in all communication
- Flexible, proactive and dynamic person
- Ability to multi-task and understand different priorities
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Positive attitude towards the guests, company and colleagues;
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a positive experience;
- Always willing to support other departments when possible
- Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently and often unsupervised in a busy support role
- Committed to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism
- Energetic, positive attitude and going the extra mile
- Speak fluent English and Romanian
- Capable with web-based applications is an advantage
- Eager to assist and be a productive team member
- Work harmoniously and cooperatively with other people
- Interest and experience in a long-term employment
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence and redirect it to the appropriate person
- Greeting and assist customers /visitors, and provide guidance to the place of appointment or stationing, explain basic internal rules
- Provide assistance to staff members and visitors
- Provide office orientation for new employees
- Recording and maintaining the minutes of the meetings driven from the role or by request of direct superior
- Ensuring travel arrangements and accommodation
- Support activities related to office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Providing assistance in preparing documents and reports
- Drafts reports, documents, presentations
- Give administrative support in organizing meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view.
- Organize and keep up to date the Head of Department's Calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel.
- Provide organizational support for the members of the department performing various administrative tasks if requested by superior.
- Check over the month the correctness of data in ETAS system for the office personnel and ensure end of the month closure according to internal rules.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations for the executive, VS colleagues and clients
- Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries
- Identifies areas for improvement in processes & informs the management to obtain approval to implement any changes.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks that are needed for process excellence
- Keeps track of contracts and suppliers invoices related to the direct superior
- Organize meetings, workshops and other events and ensure "In time" and "In Quality" delivery of all administrative documents.
- Create presentations for meetings and other events.