Internship for SQM department - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Out intern will provide support for:
* Maintaining database;
* Reports preparations;
* Monthly presentations;
* Create and review the scrap documentations.
We are searching for a student that:
* Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation) or is enrolled in a Master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6h-8h/day;
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details.