Quality and Training Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TDCX active
View all jobs Quality and Training Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Romania, Spain and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Who are we looking for?
● A strong interest and passion for gaming
● Previous experience as a Quality/Training Manager or similar role in a BPO/Contact Center
● Extensive knowledge of analysing training needs and implementing performance gap analysis, e-content and design development
● Experienced in performing detailed, accurate and trustworthy reports, root cause analysis, and process improvement initiatives
● Strong knowledge of quality terms, tools, and methodologies.
● Strong leadership and coaching skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
What is your mission?
Reporting to the Site Director, you will work as a Quality/Training Manager for our client, a leading gaming organization. You are to manage a multicultural team composed of Quality Analysts and Trainers to ensure that the program’s service performance is aligned with our client’s policies and business agreements. You will help your team to provide structure and valuable feedback and recommendations to address skills and knowledge gaps and behavioural opportunities for the employees to deliver a #happier customer experience to our client’s customers: players.
Your performance will be measured on how well you:
● Plan, deliver, and evaluate the training of trainers for customer service, and leadership and management skills, in order to develop a set-up of leadership and management trainers across sites.
● Evaluate performance and certification of the trainers through coaching, mentoring, class observations and assessments.
● Establish team and individual goals in alignment with our client’s goals.
● Designs course curriculum based on needs analysis results, employee feedback, client expectations, leadership requests, industry best practices and existing L&D strategies.
● Develop and manage surveys and other tools and processes to assess ongoing needs and feedback for leadership development.
● Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically but also reporting and communication.
● Employs a variety of leadership techniques and can effectively select and apply the best technique to an employee’s individual needs.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
● 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
● Work with international talents
● Exposure to the world's most loved brands
● Strong Learning and Development plans for your growth
● Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
● #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
● Coaching and mentoring by experts in your field
● Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time.
● Stable contract
● Premium and Instagrammable workspace, located 2 minutes away from Pipera subway station
● Free coffee and tea at the office
Next Steps in our Selection Process:
● You read this and it if matches your skills and interest you apply via our Careers Website
● We send you a link to use our own cutting-edge Digital Interview Platform and tell us more about what value you could bring to TDCX on a video.
● You meet with one of our friendly recruiters to speak more about yourself and get to know our culture better.