Data Analyst with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TDCX active
View all jobs Data Analyst with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Romania, Spain and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Who are we looking for?
● A strong interest and passion for gaming
● Previous experience in a Data Analyst role, being able to analyse different types of data to support business needs and present the results in concise visualisation formats
● Experience in performing detailed, accurate and trustworthy reports, root cause analysis, and process improvement initiatives
● Details oriented and problem-solving mindset with team player attitude professionals
● Inquisitive minds and proactivity to challenge the norms constructively
● Proactive, driven professionals able to work independently with minimum supervision
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
What is your mission?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work as a Data Analyst for our client, a leading gaming organization. You will perform analysis based on the performance of a team of agents to come up with insightful, innovative, and strategic ideas for the success of the program.
Your performance will be measured on how well you:
● Design and implement the basis of your analysis tools and action plan determining the project's growth areas and focus points. Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Explore available data to find actionable insights and make recommendations through metrics, reports, and analysis in order to deliver solutions to any business need.
● Developing metrics to understand our client's behaviour when it comes to project KPI's and the team's performance. Prepare, develop, analyse (and possibly present) reports and insights in a weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentation meeting with our client.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
● Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
● Review, analyze and optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes in order to improve them and/or implement new ones.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
● 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
● Work with international talents
● Exposure to the world's most loved brands
● Strong Learning and Development plans for your growth
● Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
● #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
● Coaching and mentoring by experts in your field
● Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time.
● Stable contract
● Premium and Instagrammable workspace, located 2 minutes away from Pipera subway station
● Free coffee and tea at the office
Next Steps in our Selection Process:
● You read this and it if matches your skills and interest you apply via our Careers Website
● We send you a link to use our own cutting-edge Digital Interview Platform and tell us more about what value you could bring to TDCX on a video.
● You meet with one of our friendly recruiters to speak more about yourself and get to know our culture better.