This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TDCX active
View all jobs Training Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Romania, Spain and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Who are we looking for?
● A strong interest and passion for gaming
● Previous experience as a functional Trainer or similar in a BPO/Contact Center
● Extensive knowledge of analyzing training needs and implementing performance gap analysis by creating detailed, accurate and trustworthy reports.
● Strong knowledge of training terms, tools, and methodologies.
● Details oriented, self-driven and problem-solving mindset with team player attitude professionals
● Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents with outstanding facilitation skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
Reporting to the Quality/Training Manager, you will work as a Training Specialist for our client, a leading gaming organization. As a Training Specialist you will create high end training material in line with client requirements and you will also deliver the training to agents and other trainers in order to enhance and improve overall performance, CSAT and KPI’s.
Your performance will be measured on how well you:
● Partner with the project team to identify and analyse areas of revenue generation opportunities for products and/or services in support of business goals and to monitor the quality team overall effectiveness.
● Consult, train, mentor, and coach the quality team in areas that include revenue generation performance issues and overall quality effectiveness.
● Assess and analyse business needs with recommendations on coaching plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
● Develop and maintain coaching materials related to quality initiatives including presentations, participant handouts, virtual class materials, and other resources.
● Work cross-functionally between various departments to help measure, analyse and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities connected with counter quality effectiveness.
● Conduct Training Needs Analysis and develop programs to improve existing staff performance.
● Drive / co-drive service quality initiatives for continuous service standards improvement.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
● 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
● Work with international talents
● Exposure to the world's most loved brands
● Strong Learning and Development plans for your growth
● Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
● #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
● Coaching and mentoring by experts in your field
● Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time.
● Stable contract
● Premium and Instagrammable workspace, located 2 minutes away from Pipera subway station
● Free coffee and tea at the office
● Flexible working arrangements
Next Steps in our Selection Process:
● You read this and it if matches your skills and interest you apply via our Careers Website
● We send you a link to use our own cutting-edge Digital Interview Platform and tell us more about what value you could bring to TDCX on a video.
● You meet with one of our friendly recruiters to speak more about yourself and get to know our culture better.