Quality Analyst / Subject Matter Expert with English/ French/ Spanish/ Russian/ Turkish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TDCX active
View all jobs Quality Analyst / Subject Matter Expert with English/ French/ Spanish/ Russian/ Turkish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Romania, Spain and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Who are we looking for?
● A strong interest and passion for gaming
● Previous experience in a Quality Analyst and/or Subject Matter Expert role in a BPO/Contact Center
● Experienced in performing detailed, accurate and trustworthy quality audits, root cause analysis, calibrations, and process improvement initiative
● Strong knowledge of quality and compliance terms, tools, and methodologies professionals
● Details oriented, self-driven and problem-solving mindset with team player attitude professionals
● Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents with outstanding facilitation and coaching skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian
Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
Reporting to the Quality/Training Manager, you will work as a Quality Analysts/Subject Matter Experts for our client, a leading gaming organization. You will ensure and evaluate agent’s service provision and guide them into providing the most awesome service. You will provide structure and valuable feedback and recommendations to address skills and knowledge gaps and behavioral opportunities for the employees to deliver a #happier customer experience to our client’s customers: players.
Your performance will be measured on how well you:
● Lead and participate in calibration sessions with Operations and Training and call listening programs with clients to identify best practices and areas for improvement.
● Develop, create, and implement call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials and/or recommendations to design new training modules.
● Collaborate with call team members to identify and streamline QA processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
● Prepare and analyses quality reports for review with the management team and clients.
● Design and develop high-end training material used to deliver and assess learning experiences to improve our client’s processes, CSAT and other KPIs that will ultimately enhance the player support experience.
● Work in partnership with Operations, Training, and Clients in developing and/enhancing evaluation programs that are targeted to the objectives of the account and will unearth the root cause of issues, possible solutions and provide actionable insights for performance improvement.
● Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization, and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX:
● 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
● Work with international talents
● Exposure to the world's most loved brands
● Strong Learning and Development plans for your growth
● Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
● #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
● Coaching and mentoring by experts in your field
● Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time.
● Stable contract
● Premium and Instagrammable workspace, right next to Pipera subway station
● Free coffee and tea at the office
Next Steps in our Selection Process:
● You read this and it if matches your skills and interest you apply via our Careers Website
● We send you a link to use our own cutting-edge Digital Interview Platform and tell us more about what value you could bring to TDCX on a video.
● You meet with one of our friendly recruiters to speak more about yourself and get to know our culture better.