Information Security Architect
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• In depth knowledge in the field of IT Security Architecture and Information Security
• Solid understanding of cloud security architecture with knowledge of Cloud Service Providers: Google Compute Platform and Microsoft Azure
• Working knowledge of cloud security and Office 365
• Experience using threat modeling techniques such as MITRE’s Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Cybersecurity required. Certified Information Security Systems Professional and/or Certified Cloud Security Profession required.
This position exists within the Security Architecture team of the CSO-CTO (Chief Security Office - Chief Technology Office). The team is responsible for providing overall security architectures leadership across the bank. As a senior IT Security Architect, the candidate will be responsible for secure design of various applications within the bank using security design patterns that conform to the bank’s security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines using a risk-based threat/compliance approach.
• Facilitate the understanding and shaping of the end-to-end security strategy and architecture.
• Enhance or articulate overarching security architecture governance across IT projects, architectures, and designs.
• Assist in the security design decisions proposed by the various design authorities to meet broader organizational security objectives.
• Identify points of architectural risk in new projects using architectural threat risk assessment and threat modeling techniques.
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organisation, and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2019 generated revenues of €2.3 billion (pro forma).
About Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum:
A reference IT Services Company in Romania, with a +30% yearly revenue increase as an average, +450 employees, one of the major players in IT&C in Romania.
The success of our strategy is enabling us to position ourselves as Business Partner Services & Solutions for our Clients in Romania.
LIST OF SERVICES
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Vauban provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance level.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Vauban intervenes in many projects from business/organizational (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security (compliance and technical).
Our advantage is that we can find for you the best match during your career with the right mission.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Vauban integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliveries
Vauban is building services center to industrialize services as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.