Construction Project Manager (1 year contract) / Petresti, Dambovita
BPI group Romania este o companie de consultanţă în Management şi Resurse Umane activă pe piaţa din România din 1996 şi membră a BPI group, lider în consultanţa de profil şi managementul capitalului uman. Îmbinăm metodele, competenţele unui grup internaţional şi experienţa dobândită în misiunile oferite de clienţii noștri pe plan local. BPI group Romania propune o ofertă de servicii integrate, astfel încât putem sprijini compania şi salariaţii acesteia pe durata întregului lor parcurs în companie - de la recrutare şi până la încheierea relaţiei de muncă, în gestiunea carierelor şi a performanţei individuale şi colective.Requirements
Plans, analyzes, monitors and adjusts the roll-out of the construction project, deadlines for relevant action plan
• Communicates with the internal customer and all relevant stakeholders during the project; implements plans for corrective or preventive actions
• Verifies the conformity of the building permits and construction standards in case of demand of changes from the customer; checks the technical feasibility in consultation with the Technical and Purchase Department and Design Director; estimates the impact on budget
• Monitors the financial situation of the project, anticipates gaps and implements corrective actions, ensures the process of validation for the committed expenditure
• Responsible for safety and working conditions on-site, according to all regulatory obligations; manages the alert system & procedures involving the site manager and the subcontractors regarding any dangerous situation on-site and if necessary, s/he implements appropriate decision to stop/ restore the situation
• Ensures the document management at design level (architectural, quality, technical decisions, etc.) in order to obtain and maintain the building and operating permits, the conformity with the internal building standards and with customer needs
• Responsible for the final acceptance of the building and all dedicated reports
• Train and manages teams participating to the roll-out of the project, communicates with all interlocutors of the direct environment, based on the internal rules and procedures; represents the company in relationship with third parties and external partners.
Engineer Civil works or similar; strong Project Management capabilities related to construction field / Microsoft Project use; confirmed team management experience;
• Fluent English
• Multitasking and hands on. Adaptable. Autonomous / Well organized, versatile, rigorous and quality oriented.
• People management skills / Good communicator / Pro-active cooperation / Results through performance.
BPI group is a global management and human resources consulting firm, providing solutions that span the talent management lifecycle, including: Recruitment & executive search, Talent development & motivation, successful change management, reorganization, restructuring and outplacement. We are operating on the Romanian market since 1996, providing solutions adapted to the Romanian context doubled by international expertise.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.