Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience in delivering complex technical projects, both Agile and Waterfall.
• Deep understanding of SDLC, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Negotiation Skills, People Management, CI/CD, Waterfall Methodology
• 5+ years of solid experience working in Scrum Master / Project Manager Role
• Passion and deep understanding of Agile and Scrum frameworks
• Experience applying various estimation techniques
• Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with the ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
• A constant focus on what could be improved and helps others to see the opportunity to improve
• Ability to self-regulate, be self-aware and socially connect with the team members to build a long-term relationship and create a healthy work environment
• Proficiency in using Jira in Scrum Framework
• Scrum Master certification preferred (PSM I or CSM) or SAFe
• Fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
• Understanding of Financial Market typical processes and business products
• Strong technical background
Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
We are looking for Scrum MasterPM to drive delivery in a team-focused and Agile Scrum environment coordinating work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
• Lead 2-3 scrum teams of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
• Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
• Lead a team using standard Scrum ceremonies
• Drive development team to stay focused on their Sprint plan to accomplish the Sprint goals
• Facilitate planning and build a delivery middle & long-term delivery roadmap
• Facilitate win-win decision making among Product Owner, Development Team, Stakeholders, Scrum Team, and Leadership Team.
• Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
• Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
• Coach a delivery team to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
• Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
• Standardize scrum practices among teams
• Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.