Senior C# Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, or related degree programs.
• 3+ years of professional experience in design, development, and support of.Net backend applications.
• Practical experience with .Net 3.1, OOP, functional programming and design patterns.
• Experience with PaaS centric architectures on Azure using components like Cosmos, Azure Data Lake Store, , Service Fabric, Service Bus, KeyVaults, Event Hubs, Event Grids, Data Lake, Kusto (Data Explorer), DataBricks, and Synapse.
• Experience with development and deployment of Microservices on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP).
• Experience with OAuth2.
• Experience writing unit, integration and performance test cases.
• Strong debugging skills, code optimization, and performance tuning.
• Hands on experience with SQL databases (e.g. Azure SQL Database).
• Experience with Git and build tools
• Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Passionate about technology, software, and data.
• Have the ability to work under pressure with strict timelines.
• 1+ year experience developing IoT Applications
• Experience with Microservices architecture on cloud platform.
• Experience with confidential compute frameworks like Enarx, Open Enclave, and/or experience with secure boot VM's using cloud TPMs like GCP's shielded VMs.
• Experience with containers and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes and Docker Swarm)
• Familiar with scripting languages like Bash and Python.
Traits we seek:
• Curiously investigate everything - ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
• Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
• Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
• Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
• Passion for product excellence - build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
About this position:
As a Software Engineer in Cloud Services team, you will be responsible for the design and development of a live streaming IoT application developed and intended to be deployed on a cloud platform. You will implement proof of concepts, build features, deploy systems, and be responsible for the end-to-end execution of projects. You will partner with stakeholders from product management, architecture and other engineering teams across many functions within a Team and external implementation partners. You will be expected to have demonstrated success in software project delivery and experience in developing applications using a variety of tools, languages, frameworks and technologies.
• Participate in requirements backlog refinement including gap analysis and task estimation.
• Participate in technical architecture and design discussions with both internal and external engineering teams.
• Work with a Scrum Team to estimate the tasks and assist with planning sprints.
• Develop or modify code to implement the product features using the technology stack best suited for the architecture.
• Implement test driven development methodology to develop unit, integration, functional and performance test cases along with application deliverables.
• Collaborate with external partners to develop applications that meet the defined product requirements
• Work with business users and end to end validation teams to develop an acceptance test plan that ensures that the product meets customer requirements and expectations.
• Maintain regular written communication on project and task status with team manager, project management, and executive management
• Troubleshoot production application software problems.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, and/or improve performance.
• Work with the development team to review pull requests and contribute to the improvement of coding practices.
• Participate in and contribute to all sprint ceremonies to help the team improve sprint delivery.
• Stay current in the latest and emerging software tools and technologies.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.