Team lead C#
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Team lead C# active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
•Lead projects, mentor engineers and perform POCs
•Strong C# skills with experience on both .netCore and .netFrameworks
•Solid knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
•BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
•Working knowledge of Message Queue Brokers
•1 year experience working with source code repositories
•Proficient (4 years experience) at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST
•Solid understanding of Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
•Understand CI/CD concepts along with practical implementation deliverables
•Must be able to read/write PowerShell script
•Fluent in written and spoken English
•Experience: Minimum 5 years including extensive experience in solving problems of varying complexities
•Good knowledge of Cloud Computing and some implementation
•Experience with Java/NodeJs
•Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven development)
•Experience with NON-SQL DB (MongoDB)
•Experience with TFS or Git
•Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
•Ability to work in globally distributed teams
•Exposure to the financial services industry
•Experience in an Agile environment
The Lease Transformation Program is a major multimillion-dollar IT initiative of one of the world's top ten IT companies that will redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing the supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform (Odessa LeaseWave).
This transformation will have a global impact on the client's operations (in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ), and will take beyond 5 years. As part of this initiative, a strong directed software engineering and delivery organization is being built and divided into four multi-disciplinary feature teams. These teams will be responsible for the design, development, and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro services), integration virtualization, and reporting capabilities.
The feature teams will be comprised of Technical Project Managers/Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Software Engineers running Scrum in an adapted SAFE implementation for scaled agile delivery.
Why join us?
•Very attractive salary and benefits package
•Modern and diverse technology stack and processes: Test/Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation with Gherkin and Specflow, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, CI/CD with Gitlab, RabbitMQ, etc.
•One of the world's top-ten largest Technology companies, international environment
•Free parking places
•Good location close to the subway
•Newest technology stack
•Free technical and soft skills trainings
•Project duration beyond 5 years
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .NET4.0+);
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.