Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (
• Strong understanding of Information Security Services, Process and Tools cluster within the UNITY Information Security work stream
• In-depth knowledge across the IT security domains and ideally already has experience with the existing IT security services within the financial domain
• Must have: background in economics, good understanding of financial systems; Hands on loans workflow experience.
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, Client etc
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, organized, selfdriven
• Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc
• Be able to understand technical discussions: Java, , Oracle, SQL etc
• Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
Join our Development Centre and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented offshore.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.