De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
• 1-3 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience;
• Availability for international travel;
• Computer science diploma / degree;
• Good use of the English language;
• Project management experience;
• Knowledge of a development environment (C # or visual basic or others);
• Knowledge of database systems (SQL server or Oracle or others).
The person will be responsible for the management / development of projects according to business needs.
The person will be trusted with:
• Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks;
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues;
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure;
• Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization;
• Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes;
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues;
• Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure;
• Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures;
• Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions;
• Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
• Stable job in strong and creditable company;
• Friendly, professional and modern environment, young international team;
• Salary commensurate with work experience and performance record.