Unreal Game Programmer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Unreal Game Programmer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Bucharest is looking for an Unreal Game Programmer to join our team! Are you ready for this challenge? Here at Amber, we are self-empowered, entrepreneurial business partners. We love working collectively and helping each other achieve greatness within our games. We constantly learn and improve ourselves because we aim high. If you share our vision, join us! JOB PURPOSE: As a Game Programmer you will be working in cross-functional teams involved in different stages of the development of AAA quality titles. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Find the best technical solution for each game development challenge
- Write code that is readable, debuggable and easy to maintain
- Actively seek to help your teammates
- Actively participate in planning meetings
- Ensure that all relevant parties are aligned on task specifications
- Help the team improve the quality of their work by eliminating waste from the development process
- Always try to improve the way you do things
- Constantly communicate with your teammates to flag and alleviate risks
- Perform code review
- Write technical design documents
- 3+ years of experience in game development.
- 3+ years of previous experience working with C++
- Proficient in working with Unreal Engine or Custom C++ engines.
- Fair knowledge of individual game engine Components (Rendering, AI, Networking, Navigation, Physics, UI).
- Experience in optimizing for FPS and memory consumption.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and coding architectural principle.
- Experience in debugging and profiling large code bases.
- Shipped at least one PC/Console title
- Good understanding of cross-platform game development
- 3D rendering programming experience (DirectX, Open GL, Vulkan, Gnmx)
- Good understanding of client-server communication & socket based network protocols
- Experience using Unit Test frameworks and Integration Test frameworks
- Team player
- Eager to improve yourself
- Passionate about game quality
- Open and honest
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services