Junior Coordinator | Learning & Development
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, in 2020 Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals.
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• 1-2 years of experience in areas as L&D, events planning, logistics administration
• Fluent in English
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Highly organized
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solving and time management skills
As part of our L&D team, you will manage the following topics: reporting, events administration, e-learning compliance, contracts and invoices administration.
• Organize logistics for courses (scheduling, registering participants, supporting trainers in virtual deliveries, collecting feedback, reporting attendance)
• Organize necessary courses and follow specific flow for obtaining Professional Qualifications membership (according to each business area requirements)
• Follow-up on L&D contracts’ status in corresponding applications
• Monitor and process invoices related to L&D programs
• Monitor e-learning compliance
• Generate reports on training deliveries status