Engineering Utilities Manager
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
P&G engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop innovative ways to big problems. Your work will require innovation, teamwork, and leadership as a P&G Utility Leader you will lead current and future utilities projects that scope includes power system, controls platforms and networks infrastructure delivering outstanding and highly efficient systems at our manufacturing site in Urlati. You will provide technical leadership in leading utilities systems and in developing other junior engineers and technical resources - both in projects as well as in day-to-day operations.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- well-organized working style and passionate about accurate planning of activities including usage of respective digital tools and self-sufficient execution of planned activities;
- methodical and detailed in approach to work, result oriented and operate with discipline;
- knowledge of SAP or other accounting system and the ability to learn other digital systems is a plus.
- a validated track record of strong performance, to be focused and results oriented. The ability to prioritize at the same time and being able to get results will be important to succeed in the role.
- effective at building and maintaining productive, trusting relations both externally and internally across levels. The role requires influencing others skills after understanding internal business needs and assessing external capabilities first. Skills – well organized.
The selected candidate will:
- maintain company premises and equipment;
- maintain the upkeep of company facilities;
- repair broken equipment;
- inspect finished projects;
- follow state health and safety laws;
- perform audits & action plans & close all improvement points timely to review the contract and analyze costs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.