COMMERCIAL SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion to grow business and build collaborative partnerships?How would you like to work on commercial plans that bring the great P&G brands to the consumers?
The first step after joining P&G is to enter one of the world’s best sales training programs. This includes a lot of hands on and practice-based learning and coaching from P&G’s business experts. Afterwards, in your role as Commercial Sales Account Manager you will develop a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions, creating commercial strategies and enable the growth drivers for chosen brand categories.
As a Commercial Sales Account Manager at P&G you will:
- Gain deep understanding of the retail landscape, customer business model and category knowledge to develop winning business plans and ensure the best execution.
- Use data/analytics to identify relevant consumer/customer insights, to develop winning plans and grow the business.
- Negotiate yearly contracts, promotion plans and category initiatives.
- Have full ownership over budget and stewardship of the account.
- Drive value creation culture for P&G and the customer by focusing on key financial indicators.
- Develop strategic and productive partnerships with customer and with internal partners to influence, drive alignment and accelerate results.
- Execute business plans to deliver our financial objectives.
- Impact as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Sales/Commercial background preferable but not limited to FMCG/Retail market.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong commercial acumen with demonstrated business performance.
- Initiative and the ability to effectively collaborate with different stakeholders and the ability to motivate field sales teams.
- Confident presenting and tracking budgets in Excel and knowledge of Power BI would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.