Junior Consultant | Risk Advisory | Regulatory
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, in 2020 Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals.
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
o Bachelor or master degree – economical background preferred;
o Previous exposure to financial business environment preferably in regulatory compliance or internal audit or finance and reporting is a plus;
o Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
o Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
o Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
o Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
o Willingness to travel for abroad
The successful candidates will work alongside other subject matter experts in the FSI Risk and regulatory department and will be part of an international team with substantial knowledge of laws and regulations in accounting, risk and advisory as well as best practices in banking supervision.
A Junior Consultant will:
• be involved in one or more services across a variety of prestigious clients within the financial sector both locally and internationally;
• build expertise in financial regulation, financial markets, auditing, financial instruments and risk measurement techniques;
• assist clients with the analysis and implementation of new financial regulations (e.g. IFRS 9, Basel III, MiFID II, ICAAP/ILAAP, SREP etc.);
• participate in the development of our market eminence (brochures, webinars, client presentations, trainings, tools, etc.);
• be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.