Invest Controller HMI - CSC - TSR
As Invest Controller you will be part of multinational team of Invest controlling Area. You will have interfaces to the segments of the Business Unit, as well as to all internal functional areas with regards to the responsibilities:
* Monthly Reporting of Investment Key Figures;
* Analyze Month End results regarding deviations;
* Initiation, coordination of Budget Investment process;
* Check and review of Capital Requests in terms of plausibility, profitability calculations and compliance with procedures;
* Consolidation and Presentation of Month End results to Management;
* Coordination of the Forecast process;
* Drive quality improvement initiatives;
* Business Partner for Controlling departments and plants in terms of investment related topics;
* Support of central Audits to secure the results of'. Capital Requests; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* 2+ years' work experience in controlling / audit / accounting;
* English - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Good command of business processes and technical understanding;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
* Ability to work in an international team environment;
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
* Communication skills and good teamwork spirit.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.