HR Reporting and Data Privacy Champion
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Reporting directly to the Head of HR in Allianz Technology Romania, you will act as the data privacy subject matter expert on HR processes and procedures, ensuring the local compliance with the Data Privacy principles for Allianz Services Romania’s HR related processes and activities.
- Act as a single point of contact for all data privacy related topics within the HR processes and procedures;
- Manage the Data Privacy Assessments process for HR activities, including initiating both Data Register Assessment and Privacy Impact Assessments processes;
- Collaborate with local HR teams to complete data privacy assessments and respond to requests raised by the Data Privacy team (risk mitigation proposals, queries for additional information);
- Advise HR Information Owners on privacy-related matters;
- Coordinate responses to Data Subject Rights requests and advise HR Information Owners on necessary actions;
- Advise and collaborate with local Data Privacy Officers and other Data Privacy Professionals on HR related matters;
- Act as liaison between Data Privacy Officer and Personal Data Incident Owner and the Information Owner and provide support in handling any such incidents, subject access requests and complaints;
- Support data Privacy Officer in the deployment & delivery of Data Privacy awareness campaigns and trainings;
- Establish any necessary checks/ procedures to ensure the Allianz Privacy Standards are being adhered to in the HR function;
- Monitor and develop the procedural framework for HR related processes within Allianz Services Romania;
- Collate the HR reports, management dashboard KPIs and analysis for the senior management team and Allianz Services Board.
- Minimum 5 years (corporate) business experience;
- Sold understanding of the HR product catalogue and core processes, and employee lifecycle; familiarity with SAP SuccessFactors would be an advantage;
- Interest in Data Privacy is a must; experience in Data Privacy (& associated management tools) would be an competitive advantage;
- Experience in an international working environment highly desirable;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); other languages are a bonus;
- Competency in MS Office.
- Solid communication skills (written/ spoken) to different hierarchies, including excellent presentation skills (in person and virtual);
- Ability to simplify complex topics also for non-experts, manage various interests and steer discussions to a desired end;
- Ability to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, hands on mentality with capability to deliver results;
- Good assertiveness and organizational skills, capable of dealing with multiple priorities.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.