Senior HR Generalist
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Strong experience in human resources - operations/personnel administration
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Ability to organize tasks and workload
- Fluency in English and French
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Contribute to the development and implementation of internal HR procedures and ensuring their compliance with labor law
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are respected and recommend improvements, if necessary
- Supervise the induction process for new employees
- Ensure relations with consulates, regional directorates and immigration office
- Offer guidance and support both to managers and employees on HR topics
- Monitoring of data relating to payroll, absences, reimbursement of expenses
- Provide all necessary data for payroll
- Provide support to employees regarding the requests / questions they have related to the human resources activities
- Oversee the accuracy of contractual documents (employment contracts, addendum) in accordance with legal and social specifications
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of all personnel files and updating the online HR database
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics