Project Manager Wind Energy
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Requirements
Our Client, Windkraft Simonsfeld is one of the largest wind power producers in Austria. As an innovative and growth-oriented company, they operate in the future market of renewable energies, developing wind energy and photovoltaic systems in Austria as well as in selected European markets.
For the location in Resita we are now looking for a Project Manager Wind Energy.
For this key position, we are looking for a project manager who is enthusiastic and committed to promoting the expansion of wind power in Romania and who would like to actively participate in the energy transition. We offer you an interesting work environment with development opportunity in a future-oriented market.
• Completed technical education (University, Higher Technical Institute or similar)
• Several years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the field of renewable energies
• Experience with approval processes for power plant projects, including power connection
• Profound knowledge in AutoCad
• Experience in handling infrastructure projects is desirable
• Very good knowledge of German or English
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• Implementation strength and initiative
• Enthusiasm for renewable energy
• Management of projects in the field of wind power
• Handling the approval process including the power connection for our wind power projects
• Coordination with municipalities and authorities
• Communication with internal and external project partners and stakeholders
• Coordination of experts and service providers
• Technical, economic and organizational responsibility for the success of the project
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your
application here or via email (ana-maria.titianu at isg.com).