QA Automation Engineer
First and foremost we believe in the people on this site. We believe in those who want to develop and grow, both small companies and IT professionals and we know that we can create something beautiful together. We believe in their dreams, we believe in your dreams and we intend to prove the quality of the Romanian IT industry.Cerinte
· Strong programming skills in c#/Java including OOP.
· At least 3 years of experience in E2E test automation - designing, developing and executing.
· Familiarity with automation frameworks.
· Experience with the following automation technologies - Selenium, SQL (queries + SP), Web Services (SoapUI/rest API) - Mandatory
· Experience with the following automation technologies - CodedUI, AutoIt, MongoDB - Advantage
· Familiarity with IIS – Advantage
· Familiarity with TFS - Advantage
· B.Sc. in Computer science/Software Engineering – Advantage
· Self–motivated, responsible and dedicated worker.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
The developer will be responsible for:
• developing large-scale of backend and frontend systems, DB and E2E flows using the latest technologies
• developing automation frameworks, infrastructure and tests for both client side and server side component.