Analist Comercial - Divizia Philip Morris - Timisoara
Established in 1993, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.
Enjoy the Right Choice!
- University degree, preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Computer Science;
- Experience in Trade Marketing, Distribution, Marketing and/or Business Strategy & Planning is a plus;
- Good understanding of distribution models, Consumer Engagement platforms, Trade and Consumer segmentation tool and Brand framework is a plus;
- Good analytical, conceptual, monitoring & reporting skills;
- Good presentation and communication capabilities;
- Able to provide creative ideas/solutions;
- Very good command of business English;
- Computer literate - MS Office package, with high focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Perform distribution data analysis (Retail Audit, In Market Sales) to identify Philip Morris performance gap versus key competitors, highlighting area to be improved;
- Consolidate the retail selling universe for: i. communication platform allocation by brands in focus, ii. tactical programs, iii. Consumer Engagement touch points platform; review it and provide final proposal;
- Monitor agreed Key performance Indicators (“KPI”) providing regular analysis, highlighting deviation from initial targets and providing solutions to correct;
- Support Sales Forecast process by collecting input from regional teams; prepare sales prognosis considering historical data, latest market information, and stock level by channels;
- Prepare the evaluation of commercial initiatives deployment effectiveness by collecting regional feedback (consumers & customers’ reaction), highlighting achievements versus targets and key learning