RF-Planning and Optimization Engineer
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Wireless, Microwave or Radio transmission, antenna, communications, and electronics, or related fields;
• Proficient knowledge of mobile communications and principles of GSM/UMTS products, signaling flow and protocols, electromagnetic theory, radio transmission, antenna system, and so on;
• Fluency in English or Spanish .
• Perform the following RF network design, planning, and optimization activities as required;
• Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform inter-modulation analysis;
• Comprehensive understanding of RF channel environment (fast fading, slow fading, time dispersion, scattering, diffraction, wavelength/frequency dependence, etc.) and proper prediction model selection (Okumura, Hata, COST231, etc.) and their key parameters calibration for various frequencies;
• Good knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters of at least one of the main technologies (GSM/GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, LTE, etc.);
• Knowledge of system features and parameters for optimal network performance;
• Analyze network performance reports and a good understanding of KPIs;
• Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc.) for the optimal site/cluster performance;
• Perform link budget, design criteria, and traffic analysis;
• Help to define processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks.
Private Medical Insurance discounts;
Paid 4 hours to leave per month;
Flexible work schedule.