Global HR Systems Consultant SuccessFactors Learning - TSR
Are you passionate about digital solutions? Join our growing and ambitious Global HR System Operations Team! This role is part of Continental's Corporate HR Team and works in collaboration with partners from the entire organization.
* Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around global systems issues and processes;
* Develop, maintain and continuously improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & training concept) across global systems;
* Consult the business and internal stakeholders in the implementation of process and system changes/ improvements;
* Recommend and implement process or system changes leading to best practice operations;
* Maintain detailed and accurate documentation for each case and our processes;
* Complete regular data quality reviews and audits;
* Being the work-package owner in projects with main focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement standards;
* Acts as system expert and facilitates virtual training of HR community;
* Takes active part in testing during quarterly releases as well as change management;
* Develop reporting and analytical needs for the business, including developing regularly-scheduled reports and ad hoc reporting.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment;
* High system and process affinity;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide);
* Knowledge and/or Experience in the area of Human Resources, related processes and tools will be a plus;
* Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts/graphs will be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries;
* Flexible program;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.