Mechanical designer for HUD - VNI HMI - TSR
* Responsible for product design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of medium to high complexity projects according to defined guide lines.
* Responsible to validate design through various techniques (e.g collision chek )
* Responsible to optimize existing design by various techniques (reverse engineering, bench marking etc.) and offer engineering support and expertise in order to reach a better cost, quality, reliability and manufacturing.
* Contributes to new platform development, generic projects.
* Responsible to analyze and interpret reports (e.g.: FEA, measurements reports, QL);
* Contributes to the quotation activities (if assigned during this phase).
* Responsible for planning of tasks and assigning them to project team members/
* Participates in tailoring optional activities according to the projects needs and follow the defined processes.
* Responsible for actively managing and optimizing the use of resources on project.
* Responsible for performing the Product Design Reviews for the deliveries in his discipline according to the defined process.
* Responsible for providing lessons learned.
* Mechanical Engineer medium or advanced level;
* Knowledge in CREO CAD medium or advanced level;
* Knowledge of thermal phenomena, vibration flow;
* Knowledge of design and manufacturing methods of mechanical parts;
* Knowledge of tooling;
* Knowledge of drawing standards;
* Knowledge of design guidelines ( plastic, die casts, sheet metal parts );
* Recognize deviations promptly, identify causes of problems and solve them effectively or escalate to the appropriate decision board;
* Keep meetings with core team, customer and local management.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.