Inside Sales Team Leader, Channel, France (French speaker)
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and getting results within a team.
- Must be a skilled motivator with a passion for coaching and developing sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers
- Ability to work in fast moving environment, experience in a SW company would be a plus.
- Management experience is preferred. Past experience in a sales position is also a big plus.
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems; SalesForce.com is preferred
- Virtualization technology; VMware and/or Microsoft is highly desirable
- Storage vendors and partners
- Fluent English and French
- Great and easy way to sell product (45% EMEA market share); 75% customer NPS
- Dedicated Individual Development Plans
- Continuous professional and personal development trainings delivered to our employees
- Attractive sales compensation plan
- Location near public transport
- Possibility of parking space
- Leads a team of around 10 Inside Sales Channel Representatives.
- Manages team performance against quotas, MBOs and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met.
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas, constantly enlarging Veeam channel partners portfolio and ensuring a positive YoY SMB growth, growth of active partners.
- Monitors daily activity of sales channel representatives including outbound calls, prioritization of partner targets, and managing sales support activities.
- Develops and drives metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary.
- Collaborates with field sales employees on Channel strategy, planning and execution.
- Ensures the team is updating/maintaining the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).