Source to Pay Delivery Lead
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are seeking for a Source to Pay Delivery Lead to join our Financial Business Services team in Bucharest, accountable for the overall direction and operations of our Source to Pay Team. With Team Leaders as direct reports, the Source to Pay Delivery Lead must be able to balance strategic thinking with detailed execution and cross-functional oriented work. The Source to Pay Delivery Lead will work in an ever-changing environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities.
- Set the vision, direction and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence and holding their teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets;
- Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active supporting role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers);
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit;
- Driving improvements and implementation of global operation processes and quality assurance as well as the development of policies and procedures regarding the areas in scope;
- Develop, implement or change processes as necessary to allow Financial Business Services to scale at an accelerated pace without impacting customer and employee experience;
- Foster a work environment that respects and is responsive to the needs of a diverse staff;
- Provide inspirational leadership, winning appropriate mindshare, alignment and support towards delivering company vision and business opportunities;
- Remove obstacles to speed and agility, and maintain a streamlined organization with high levels of accountability and empowerment;
- Communicates actively and ensures proactive information management and may guide employees through change initiatives;
- Responsible for best practice research, recommendations and implementations;
- Ad hoc project work including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines/milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management.
- Strong academic background;
- Experience with people management and operations leadership;
- Experience in leading large teams to high levels of performance;
- Experience in developing future leaders and creating tailored succession plans;
- Experience working on Power Point, analyzing data and presenting to senior management;
- Process improvement oriented;
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European Language is a plus);
- Previous experience in the Source to Pay area is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment;
- Pro-active behavior;
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Strong management skills as problem solving, clear expectation management and establishment of trustful relationships;
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Flexibility to work with different regions worldwide;
- Ability to think in processes and process dependencies as well as ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.