Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile EDI Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor degree in business information management;
• Competency in EDI Standards (EDIFACT, VDA, X12, ODETTE);
• Competency in SAP EDI/ALE;
• Ability to conceptualize, plan, document, communicate effectively ;
• Extensive experience with deployment of EDI solutions integrated to different ERP systems (SAP);
• Proven experience deploying SAP ECC 6.0 EDI/ALE functionality;
• Experience working with EDI solutions (e.g. SeeburgerGXS/OpenText);
• Keen understanding of change management and testing requirements, techniques, and tools.
About our open position: EDI Analyst
• As an EDI Analyst, you will be responsible for defining EDI solutions, meeting internal and external customer requirements, respecting the defined processes and procedures, and supporting business plans.
A typical day might include the following:
• Acting as a communication broker;
• Translating the business needs from business process owners to develop specifications;
• Translating the technical issues into language that users or Business Process Owners can understand;
• Ensuring the Requirements Gathering of Requests;
• Identifying and proposing solutions;
• Responsible for the EDI Map Development /EDI Map Change, testing, break-fix, analysis, resolutions;
• Providing project support and lead;
• Responsible for EDI systems monitoring and support.