3D Senior Structural Design Engineer
Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out. Our expert teams can design, build, power and manage your telecom infrastructures anywhere in the worldRequirements
As a Senior Designer Engineer you will act as a leader for designing and detailing the products. He/She must have a strong communication skill as you will be in touch with the steel factories and coordinate with the involved stakeholders. You will be part of the International Support Group team reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Department
• Modeling within 3D Struture Detailing Software on multiple projects
• Accurately analyzing the technical file (commercial offers, contracts, ODA, calculation notes);
• Production of drawings (3D models, assembly drawings, shop drawings) needed for each stage of construction for project management and control of implementations (detailed plans, formwork drawings);
• Checking and validating the quality of drawings and documents, to ensure that they correspond to customer needs and comply with all the constraints of the site
• Manage the relationship with the manufacturers.
• Production control – assisting the PM with schedule management
• BS/MS degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
• Proficiency in any of 3D Detailing software package (Bocad, Advance Steel, Tekla Structures, Inventor, Solidworks) and AutoCAD 3D
• Familiar with steel fabrication standards and connections.
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a strong desire to learn.
Benefits: Motivating salary, Bonus based on annual performance review, work from home, regular training