.Net/C# Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs .Net/C# Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with ASP.net, C#, MVC, .NET Core, .NET Framework, Web API
- Experience with relational databases (preferable MSSQL Server or Oracle PL/SQL)
- Proficient with Visual Studio & Visual Studio Code
- TFS/ GIT/VSTS/Code Branching
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure
Nice to have:
- Experience with NOPCommerce
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps
What will you contribute?
We are looking for a developer with a passion to learn and implement the latest technologies to help re-design systems used by both internal and external customers. Many of our systems are 15+ years old and the business has identified an opportunity to create better user experiences while at the same time deprecating legacy technology by creating new systems. You’ll be part of the team making this happen. Our company won the Microsoft Certified Partner of the year award and we’ll be working with these technologies and an Oracle or SQL Server database.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Develop and maintain a variety of customer facing Web applications
- Responsible for developing, testing and supporting production level code, from tasks prioritized in an agile environment
- Work effectively in an agile distributed environment
- Take start-to-finish ownership of the full development life cycle
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
Did you know that majority of people/organizations in Canada choose to use a paper-based Cheque as a payment method? Businesses and Consumers have been doing so for over 100 years and many continue to do so. When a cheque is used in Canada, there is a very good chance that D+H’s name is behind it. D+H Cheque Services Corporation (a division of Finastra) is the cheque supplier and trusted partner to many of the banks and credit unions in Canada.
In Cheque technologies, you would be given an opportunity to be part of a team which innovates and re-engineers technology that drives majority of revenue for Canadian TEMS business. That includes building use of Cloud Azure environment, development on open source NOP commerce platform, use of tools and frameworks such as MVC, Angular, ASP.net, C# etc. If you are eager to see your new ideas materialize and you are ready to be a part of an innovative team, this is a perfect opportunity for you!