GDC Programme Coordinator
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• At least 5 year experience working in an IT environment
• Strong experience in engagement with Senior Leadership
• Strong communication and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests
• Knowledge of operational procedures and process standards (e.g. ITIL)
• Fluent in English
• Well-developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics
• Strong stakeholder management
• Data-driven decision making
• Customer experience design of digital products and services
• Flexible with planning, controlling the activities of the team and work estimation, able to continuously balance between the customer and commercial needs
• Senior Programme / Project management skills (MSP, Prince2, PMI);
• ITIL V3 Foundation or relevant experience.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Support the Principal Programme Manager of GDC Strategic Programmes in all initiatives: Active Directory, Linux Uplift, Windows Uplift, Unix Uplift, Oracle Uplift, IoT ( the infrastructure area)
• Interact as central SPOC for Principal Programme Manager of GDC Strategic Programmes within her/his Management team/community
• Analyse/create KPI reports, define and propose action points (various data sources Remedy, Data Factory, Blade Logic etc)
• Create on regular bases presentation at C Level, for the Principal Programme Manager of GDC Strategic Programmes and for GDC BRM & Delivery Management Team
• Support the preparation of strategic customer review meetings (Monthly Service Review Meetings / Quarterly SLT Review meetings etc)
• Prepare Agenda’s for Management Team meetings and workshops
• Ensure that all Action Points for Management team are captured and followed up
• Represent the respective GDC department in the overall GDC community
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you