Digital and CMI Intern
At L'Oréal, we have made cosmetics the focus of all our energy and know-how for more than a century. We are fully committed to putting all our expertise and research resources to work for the well-being of men and women, in all their diversity, around the world. At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.Cerinte
• Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
• Time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong background in online behaviors and engagement levers
• Adopts rapidly new digital tools
• Excel proficient
• Analytical & data integrator – makes tools numbers meaningful
• Drives, collects and analyses data
• Transforms insights into actionable proposals for divisions.
• Communicates insights with impact & clarity.
• Future oriented and detects new trends
• Tools champion: tools optimization with global team, reports & dashboards that bring added value to division businesses.
• Quality input from tools & advocacy for using the tools in divisions: engage colleagues around using the tools, proactively make analysis and send the input to the divisions.
• Sprinklr main point of contact for divisions digital teams.
• GDPR digital tasks
• CRM: support Digital Project Manager in the company CRM project
• Websites: supervision for tagging + correct collection of data.
• Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries, trends, intelligence and experimentation.
• Global & zone best practices digital, ecommerce: centralize & select.
2. CMI (Consumer and Market Intelligence)
• Support CMI in reporting, especially estimations of market shares
• Support ad-hoc Social Media Listening projects
• Support CMI in administrative tasks and in organizing market research projects
• Identify and analyze relevant Consumer Trends