Quality Assurance Specialist (Manual), Bucuresti & Chisinau
We are #ITSS Community – proud, fun and very much alive, always eager to discover, create, succeed and deliver excellency. We are one of the largest Romanian Digital Business Transformation and Fintech Player organization, founded in 2002 in Bucharest.
This job is the one for you if you have:
• QA procedures and mindset;
• Previous experience with bugs tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla)
• Previous experience with tools such as: MTPuTTY, WinSCP, and technologies such as: XML, WSDL, XSD;
• QA procedures and mindset.
Some of your main job responsibilities:
• Responsible for system test phase execution according to Agile/ Waterfall methodologies;
• Plan QA activities within project scope, create and maintain the test plan;
• Execute the test cases as defined in the System Test Plan and prepare reports on test results;
• Assist customer during user acceptance;
• Bugs queue management (defects monitoring, defects analysis, defects severity classification review and agreement).
By applying to this opening you confirm your interest and you agree with us storing your CV for the recruitment process.