EU Funds / State Aid Advisor
TARGET Executive Search CEE is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.Cerinte
• 2-5 years of proven experience in non-reimbursable funding is a significant advantage (European Funds; State Aid Schemes or any other funding program);
• Bachelor or Master student in Economics;
• Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Ability to identify and understand client’s needs;
• Good skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet;
• Team player.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• Involved in developing funding applications, business plans, feasibility studies and other consultancy work;
• Analyzing launched programs, identifying new opportunities for the development of the project according to programs guides;
• Specific administrative activities needed to access the funds;
• Project implementation & reporting;
• Monitoring results;
• Attend business meetings, conferences, develop application forms etc.