Junior Accounting report analyst
The Accounting Cycle Analyst ensures accounting quality of activities of one or more accounting cycles in accordance with Group-defined deadlines and local and Group accounting standards.
He/She is responsible for accounting data and economic consistency for accounts in his/her scope (companies/Cycles).
He/She is responsible for critical tasks that are part of accounting closing process.
He/She may play the role of Key User on a define scope upon the line manager’s decision.
We would like you to bring to the team:
• Fluency in English;
• Economics background;
• Attention to details and focus on results;
• Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
• At least 2 years of experience in Accounting/ Controlling/ Analysis/ Audit;
• A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Critical tasks to perform control, produce monthly accounts and close books within deadlines.
• Quality and completeness of information recorded in Subledger, General Ledger and also all detailed accounting reports according to the cycle concerned. Action plan to address non quality and improve quality.
• Analysis and control of cycle transactions, reporting to Company (ies)'s CESP Leader and Local Accounting Manager.
• Cycle(s)’ deliverables and data necessary for Legal auditors and tax/regulations controllers are provided within plan deadlines and comply with expected quality level.
• Defined standards for all CESP’s/outsourcer’s accounting activities are implemented.
• Regarding the Key User part: first level contact towards operational people concerning any question about his/her scope, ERP tools and other systems tests, training service.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
We have a phone call to get to know each other;
We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.