Inside Channel Developer for Iberia ( Spanish speaker)
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills written communications skills in Spanish & English. Portuguese is a plus
- Excellent written and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
- Positions Veeam benefits for partners and gathers partner account profile
- Drives ProPartner Portal & Partner University adoption by partners
- Recruits partner companies qualified by ISA team or found in alliance partners/distributor databases
- Discovers partner's pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
- Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos, checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives upgrade to next partner level
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners
- Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products
- Updates and maintains partner accounts in Veeam CRM system