BUSINESS INTELIGENCE (BI) DEVELOPER
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge? We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys challenges, team work, and is interested in building a meaningful career in the Data & Analytics space! As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, you will collaborate closely to the business and technical teams, you will transform data into insights, implementing innovative solutions to analyze & recommend actions based on business needs.
- You’ll partner with users, product owners & data engineers to design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions (dashboards & interactive reporting tools on key business measures)
- You will use data gathering, processing and automation tools, statistics, prescriptive or predictive modeling to increase and optimize user experience, revenue generation, cost/ effort reduction and other business outcomes in P&G
- You will use UX/ UI best practices to craft visualizations that create a single, aligned version of truth, present clear information about business results & call for action
- You will deliver training and coaching on data analysis/ visualization and explain complex solutions to people from multiple functions and hierarchical levels.
- Young professional with real passion for business and data, eager to develop a career in Analytics and Data Science
- A quantitative degree (such as: Statistics, Cybernetics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics, etc..) is mandatory
- Technical skills in Business Intelligence space: MSQL and relational databases, Data Warehouse, Power BI, DAX, Knime (or similar visualization/ manipulation tools)
- Previous experience in deriving insights from data using analytics and comfort working with big datasets is mandatory
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Previous experience in working in Agile is an advantage
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.