Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Valuement active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.
We are in search of a new colleague who will work on consulting projects with an experienced and motivated team, in a dynamic industry, with challenging opportunities and high development potential.
What are we looking for:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in client facing.
- Experience with (a) Process Consulting, or (b) PMO services, or (c) Expertise Consulting, or (d) Managing 3rd party software solution implementation.
- Experience in Retail or FMCG (in consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus.
- Understanding on ERP architectures, portal and platform solutions.
- Strong finance and business acumen, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with English.
- Open-minded, willingness to join a consulting team, problem-solving, analytic, passionate about retail industry, motivated to improve.
- Start-up of any consulting engagement in existing and new clients: (a) client & process understanding; (b) data acquisition and analysis; (c) project delivery schedule;
- Assess, understand, or anticipate the client needs and desired outcomes.
- Perform complex analysis and data interpretation to reveal potential weaknesses or risks in the client’s process; comprehend the causes; suggest recommendation and solutions according to client requirements;
- Develop and deliver presentations, business plans, reports to clients and Valuement management.
- Contribute to process engineering, developing operational models;
- Design and suggest improvement initiatives for operational efficiencies;
- Assist the client during the solution implementation.
• Identify, prioritize and act upon project bottlenecks, opportunities and gaps within project life-cycle.
- Constantly seeks to expand business network in Valuement clients.
- Permanently aiming towards identifying new scalable products / services.
- Together with the Consulting Manager, represents Valuement services to client and external audiences through high-quality and personalized business development related content (pre-sales, presentations, offers).
If you are an enthusiastic professional, passionate about retail and focused on value-adding experiences, we are curious to meet you! Retail is a complex business with a bit of everything.
What we offer:
- Salary package in line with local corporate market (in terms of competitiveness, bonuses, insurance, meal tickets).
- Interesting career development options and provoking assignments
- Independence, respect and trust as long as your agenda is aligned with ours.
- Great team, office, tools and culture.