Learning & Development Project Manager
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• At least 2 years’ experience in identifying learning needs, designing and developing training materials (MS Office / Articulate), preferably in a cross functional environment,
• Ability to consult with business partners, analyze data and recommend course design, methodology and structure,
• Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills٫ with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors,
• Solid presentation and facilitation skills,
• Experience of delegating and getting work done through others,
• Relationship management,
• Significant experience with effective learning and development methods,
• BA degree in Business٫ Psychology or other related area.
• Involved in developing, modifying and executing programs to support company programs,
• Works with business to execute on regional strategy and may help define part of the strategy,
• Works with business unit leaders to understand training requirements and design programs to meet specific needs,
• Develops new training methods or processes, re-evaluates existing processes, acts to mentor subordinate team members,
• Provide guidance, leadership to less experienced designers,
• Work closely with Operations and subject matter experts etc. to improve course effectiveness.
Schedule: 4:00 PM-1:00 AM (Monday to Friday)