Summer Internship Program
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
The ideal candidate:
• A very organized student in a technical / financial university / human resources university (depending on the department of interests)
• Fluency in English and Romania
• Interpersonal abilities
• Strong attention to details
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Extra-curricular activities are a plus
• Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
About your experience in Schneider Electric Romania
See a glimpse of Schneider Electric family by joining our internship program! You will be in charge of outbound support on a new project. In this role, you will contact our existing customers for validating their legal consent to receive information from us.
Join one of the departments below where we have open internship roles:
• Secure Power
• End Users Sales
• Panel Builders
• Human Resources
What we offer:
• Paid internship program for 3 months, starting with July 1st 2021
• Program: 6 hours/day
• Ability to learn and interact directly with experts in energy management
Applications deadline: May 20th, 2021