FMEA Moderator, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are team player
- You are good communicator with the ability to interact with different interfaces, on different levels / entities
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree in Technical field
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in automotive field
- Good knowledge in Process, System FMEA
- MS-Office knowledge
- Experience with SAP system
- Methods: 6-Sigma, FMEA
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Alina-Ioana.Bostan@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are in charge of creation and maintenance of PFMEA and Control plan procedures
- You will participate in creation and maintenance of the PFMEAs, link DFMEAs with PFMEAs
- You are responsible of tracking and follow up of the PFMEA and Control Plan KPIs
- You ensure the accuracy of PFMEAs content
- You ensure connection between PFMEAs with Control Plans and Work Instructions
- You are responsible of capacity planning for PFMEAs updates
- You are in charge of organise and moderate PFMEAs meetings in cross functional team
- You have to prepare and support for customer visits
- You develop relationships with internal and external customers