Logistic planner in LOP1
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Logistic planner in LOP1 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor degree in economics or technical field is preferred
- Good English competences
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Checks the customer's order or registers it, respectively controls the availability of capacity and materials
- Performs daily confirmation to the client, based on demand, capacity and material availability
- Ensures the raw materials for the realization of the production plan
- Updates and optimizes SAP parameters, planes monthly forecast in SAP
- Collaborates with other departments for the optimization of production planes
- Monitors key performance indicators (transport cost, inventory, on-time delivery)
- Creates and updates the work instructions related to the processes which he/she is responsible for
- Coordinates the logistics meetings with suppliers
- Has an active role in identifying measures for stock and scrap reduction
- Cooperates actively with those involved in projects, ensuring good communication, creating an optimal logistic chain
- Is tracking components close to expiration, if there are no escalation commands to the group leader
- Updates orders on monthly basis, in order to support decision making for line capacity
- Escalates problems according to the escalation plan
- Achieves the targets set by the superior